Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula, 60 Caps
You may also be interested in:
Product No: QB-110
Our Price: $59.95Availability: In Stock
Product No: SG-52
Our Price: $76.00Availability: In Stock
Product No: NC-4052
Starting At: $53.97
Product No: NSC-318
List Price: $24.95
Our Price: $17.49Availability: In Stock
Product No: NAH-64001
Starting At: $20.99
A Dietary Supplement
- Biogenically active ingredients
- Supports Digestive Health
- Free of Soil-based organisms
"...blend of 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria, 10 vitamins, 8 minerals, 18 amino acids, 4 organic acids, FOS, Bacteriocins, Hydrogen Peroxide and...." Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula represents an evolutionary leap in probiotic science. Not only is the GI tract's delicate micro flora reestablished but immune functions are enhanced and regular bowel movements are supported. Toxic digestive by products are eliminated and optimal ph of the colon is maintained with regular use. Each capsule contains biologically active fermented paste formulated after decades of scientific research by Japanese microbiologists.
- World's Best-selling Probiotic Supplement
- 12 powerful strains of Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Unique TH-10 strain effective during in vitro and in vivo studies
- University-based scientific research
- Natural temperature fermentation develops robust colonies in each batch
- Adherence to GI tract guaranteed
- Vegetarian ingredients in an enteric-coated soft capsule
- Blends 21st Century technology with ancient Japanese fermentation skills
Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics Original Formula is 100% vegetarian.
Contains no dairy or gluten.
Non-GMO and chemical free.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: For best results take one (1) capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs that the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying, and improving the gut environment. If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
Contains soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immunoreactivity to soy.
Product does not contain milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten) peanuts or soybeans.