SAMPLE Nordic Naturals EPA, 2 Soft Gels
- Must be combined with a minimum paid order of $25.00.
- Limited to two (2) total individual samples per order. Requests for more than two individual samples will be ignored.
- Choose samples different than the products you are purchasing.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ON SAMPLE ITEMS
- If we are out of samples they will not be included with your order, you can try and request them with your next order.
- Requesting a free sample is not a guarantee that they will be included in your order,samples equal to products purchased will not be fulfilled.
- Samples are not guaranteed that they will be included in your order.
You may also be interested in:
List Price: $53.95
Our Price: Too Low to Show - See price in Cart
List Price: $ 94.95
List Price: $ 41.11
Great Lemon Taste
Supports Cardiovascular and Circulatory Health • Promotes Anti-Inflammatory Series 3 Prostaglandin (PGE-3)
Nordic Naturals EPA, one of the industry’s highest concentrations of EPA from fish, is enhanced with natural lemon oil in both the soft gel capsule and oil for great lemon taste. EPA is molecularly distilled for purity and concentration, and has added rosemary extract for superior freshness. This high concentrate formula provides excellent nutritional support for the body to manufacture vital series 3 prostaglandins, and is “repeat” and “odor free.”
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
General Nutrient Support:
Cardiovascular disease may be the most common cause of death in the United States. Symptoms often associated with cardiovascular disease may include high LDL “bad” cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and overall poor circulation.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and a precursor to the anti-inflammatory prostaglandin series 3. Much of the interest surrounding omega-3 fatty acids arose from the discovery that Greenland Inuit and coastal Japanese populations consume high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and have remarkably healthy cardiovascular systems. Since then, extensive research on omega-3 fatty acids from fish indicates that several different mechanisms of action are responsible for their possible heart healthy benefits.
The omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, play important structural roles as components of cellular membranes. Ongoing clinical studies support the role of EPA and omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease.
Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon oil), natural lemon oil, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract
Two 1000 mg Soft Gels Contain:
EPA: 850 mg
DHA: 200 mg
Other Omega-3s: 180 mg
Vitamin E: 30 IU