Garden of Life Coconut Oil, 16 oz. Glass Jar
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Contains meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts
- Produced using the same methods Philippine farmers have used for centuries
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis
- Great for low carbohydrate diets
- Can be used in place of butter. Enjoy in cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies
- 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, not hydrogenated, refined, bleached or deodorized
- Available in 16 oz.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world. An excellent cooking oil with its natural coconut flavor and aroma, we think it is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet.
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy saturated fat that is naturally free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, such as lauric acid, which have a shorter chain length than most animal derived long-chain saturated fatty acids. Newer research supports the theory that saturated fats rich in medium-chain fatty acids, like those found in extra virgin coconut oil, are beneficial. In fact, consumption of coconut oil at recommended levels, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol.
Unlike refined coconut oils, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the freshest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, and then fermented to achieve a great taste and aroma.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.