Garden Of Life Raw Organic Fiber, 803g Powder
Garden of Life RAW Fiber
A high-fiber diet provides numerous health benefits, but getting enough dietary fiber through diet alone can be a big challenge. RAW Fiber™ is an excellent source of fiber, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids from flax and chia seeds.
RAW Fiber™ features a soothing and nourishing blend of both soluble and insoluble fiber—delivery 9g per serving—100% RAW, organic sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—with no harsh fibers such as psyllium which can be punishing to sensitive colons.
The benefits of RAW Fiber™ go beyond typical dietary fiber supplements, supporting digestive and bowel health by helping to maintain a healthy intestinal microbial balance with powerful, clinically studied probiotics for additional digestive support.†
- Supports healthy gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health†
- Healthy elimination of toxins†
- Helps relieve occasional constipation†
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function†
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range†
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range†
- Using certified organic fiber does not reintroduce toxins to the digestive tract†
Go Beyond Organic—with RAW Fiber™ from Garden of Life—15 RAW, organic superfoods, including sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—ingredients specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel function and overall health.†
RAW • VEGAN • ORGANIC • GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • PSYLLIUM FREE • LACTOSE FREE • NO FILLERS NO ISOLATES • NO SYNTHETIC NUTRIENTS • NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS • NO PRESERVATIVES
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 scoop with 10 to 12 ounces of water one (or more) times per day. Children four and older may take 1/2 scoop (13.5 g daily. Children should be supervised while consuming this product.) Delicious when mixed in smoothies, vegetable or fruit juice, cereal or yogurt. Scoop included.