Garden of Life Perfect Food Super Green Formula, 600 Grams Powder
Perfect Food® Original
Super Green Formula
- One serving of Perfect Food Super Green Powder is equivalent to 140g of fresh grass juice.
- Excellent source of natural Vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and a good source of natural Vitamin C.
- Contains spirulina that supports healthy immune function.*
- Contains algae and cereal grasses that provide a natural source of alkalizing minerals.
- Select ingredients in Perfect Food Super Green Formula are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme® fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body.
- Includes a Probiotic Blend to support digestive health.*
- Supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism.*
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets or people who are unable to eat enough green foods.
- Perfect Food comes in two easy-to-use forms: Powder and Caplets.
Nearly every major health organization recommends eating five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day to maintain health. Yet, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, less than nine percent of American adults consume the recommended number of servings.
One way to make sure you are receiving the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables is through green food supplementation. Perfect Food Super Green Formula has more greens per serving than other leading green food formulas. Other formulas often load their products with non-greens and fillers. While many of these non-greens are important and have a definite nutritional benefit, no other type of food source provides the nutritional benefit of green foods. That is why Perfect Food Super Green Formula Powder contains over 8000mg of greens per serving.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults mix one level scoop (2 tablespoons) in 8 ounces of water or juice, 1 (or more) times per day. Begin with 1/4 serving for the first few days gradually working up to full serving size.