SAMPLE Enzymedica Glutenease, 1 Capsule
- Must be combined with a minimum paid order of $10.00.
- Limited to two (2) samples per order.
- Choose samples different than the products you are purchasing.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ON SAMPLE ITEMS
- If we are out of samples they will not be included with your order, you can try and request them with your next order.
- Requesting a free sample is not a guarantee that they will be included in your order,samples equal to products purchased will not be fulfilled.
- Samples are not guaranteed that they will be included in your order.
Enzymedica GlutenEase supports people suffering with gluten or casein intolerance. GlutenEase is not formulated to prevent celiac symptoms. GlutenEase contains a modified Protease Thera-blend with an enzyme activity called DPP-IV. Proteases high in DPP-IV activity assist in normalizing inflammatory response to the gluten peptide, thus better digesting and utilizing gluten containing foods. This proactively supports the gut, allowing proteins to be properly broken down and absorbed in their digested state; broadening the potential food groups a person may eat. GlutenEase may also be used by those who wish to remain on the GFCF diet to ensure complete breakdown of proteins safe and effectively.
Directions: Take 1 capsule with any meal containing gluten or casein. More may be taken if needed. This products works best when used in combination with Digest or Digest Gold.
Serving Size: 1 capsule Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Protease Thera-blend 95,000 HUT
* DPP-IV 1,000 DPPU
* Amylase Thera-blend 15,000 DU
* Glucoamylase 15 AGU
* *Daily Value not established.