SAMPLE Nordic Naturals DHA Strawberry, 2 ct
- Must be combined with a minimum paid order of $25.00.
- Limited to two (2) total individual samples per order. Requests for more than two individual samples will be ignored.
- Choose samples different than the products you are purchasing.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ON SAMPLE ITEMS
- If we are out of samples they will not be included with your order, you can try and request them with your next order.
- Requesting a free sample is not a guarantee that they will be included in your order,samples equal to products purchased will not be fulfilled.
- Samples are not guaranteed that they will be included in your order.
Supports Brain, Nervous System, and Visual Function
DHA is the way to ensure adequate intake of the essential brain nutrient, DHA. DHA is encapsulated in small, easy-to-swallow 500 mg soft gels, and provides 50% DHA and 10% EPA. Molecularly distilled for purity and concentration, DHA has been further enhanced with strawberry essence for great taste and rosemary extract for superior freshness.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
General Nutrient Support
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid, and is an essential building block of brain and nerve tissue. DHA cannot be synthesized by the body, and therefore must be obtained by a diet high is deep-sea cold water fish.
DHA, which constitutes approximately 40% of the brain, supports brain development during the last trimester of pregnancy when the unborn child’s demand for neurological growth increases greatly. If added to the mother’s diet, it can help prevent the depletion of the mother’s store of DHA and support the developing baby’s essential fatty acid needs. Currently, the proposed Adequate Intake of DHA for pregnant and lactating women is 300 mg per day. (ISSFAL)*
Clinical investigations are continually carried out on the importance of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease.
*International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids.
Two 500 mg Soft Gels Contain:
EPA: 90 mg
DHA: 450 mg
Other Omega-3s: 40 mg
Vitamin E: 15 IU