Global Health Trax ThreeLac Probiotic, 60 Pkts
You may also be interested in:
Product No: GHT-104150
List Price: $72.50
Our Price: $54.95Availability: In Stock
Product No: GHT-106100
List Price: $39.95
Our Price: $33.95Availability: In Stock
Product No: GHT-100100
List Price: $32.95
Our Price: $24.95Availability: In Stock
Product No: PUR-00902
List Price: $73.84
Our Price: $47.99Availability: In Stock
Product No: EF-12125
List Price: $53.95
See price in CartAvailability: In Stock
THREELAC is a lemon-flavored, nutritional food supplement composed of Three Live Bacteria: Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus subtilis, and Enterococcus faecalis.
Scientists estimate that 70 percent of people have Candida colonies in their intestines or mouths or on their skin. In most cases, the organism is commensal; it does not harm people, even though it depends upon them for food. However, colonies of Candida sometimes grow too large, as happens in the case of yeast infections. Vaginal yeast infections are a common and painful problem for a significant percentage of women. The oral form of Candida infection, known as thrush, is a common problem for infants.
Benefits of Threelac
MOST Americans Have Yeast Overgrowth AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT!
Millions of people may have a yeast overgrowth; all ages, sex and race.
Thousands of people are experiencing great temporary relief with ThreeLac everyday around the entire globe! ThreeLac; is a naturally lemon-flavored dietary supplement which supports healthy digestive function. Yeast and Fungus overgrowth can be a major contributing factor to health issues or problems.
- ThreeLac helps maintain intestinal flora that are essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- ThreeLac contains three strains of live lactic acid bacteria that may help to temporarily rid the body of overactive yeast and fungi. No other product on the market today contains this exclusive formulation.
- ThreeLac's effectiveness is due to the micro-encapsulation process that gets the live bacteria safely past the acidic environment of the stomach and into the intestines.
- ThreeLac's oxygen-friendly bacteria go to work supporting a healthy intestine.
- ThreeLac may offer temporary relief from typical yeast/fungi symptoms, which may include depression, anxiety, recurring irritability, heartburn, indigestion, lethargy, extreme food and environmental allergies, acne, dry, flaky, itchy skin, jock itch, migraine headaches, recurring cystitis/ vaginal infections, premenstrual tension, and menstrual problems.
- ThreeLac's support may be detected as early as the first few days for some but should be noticed within seven to ten days for most people.
- ThreeLac is so easy to use in convenient, portable packets; You'll Be Amazed and Delighted!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since at least 70% of people have a yeast overgrowth and don't know it! Do You?
You can try this simple free test at home to see if you have a potential problem:
First thing in the morning, before you put ANYTHING in your mouth, get a clear glass. Fill with water and work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water in about 30 to 45 minutes. If you have a potential problem that THREELAC may help with, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or "cloudy" saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water. If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after one hour, you probably have normal levels of yeast under control. THREELAC would then be used to maintain good bowel flora.While taking ThreeLac, test yourself weekly. Perhaps you'll begin to see your saliva float on top of the water without developing legs or strands sinking to the bottom of the glass. If you're already seeing positive results - great. But if you're still seeing "sinking/stranding," don't get concerned or discouraged. Depending on the severity of your yeast overgrowth or fungi, it may take a while to get it under control. It may take up to 5 packets a day to start to support a reduction in yeast colonies.