SAMPLE Nordic Naturals Children's DHA, 4 Mini Soft Gels
- Must be combined with a minimum paid order of $25.00.
- Limited to two (2) total individual samples per order. Requests for more than two individual samples will be ignored.
- Choose samples different than the products you are purchasing.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE ON SAMPLE ITEMS
- If we are out of samples they will not be included with your order, you can try and request them with your next order.
- Requesting a free sample is not a guarantee that they will be included in your order,samples equal to products purchased will not be fulfilled.
- Samples are not guaranteed that they will be included in your order.
Supports Brain Development, and Visual and Nervous System Function
Nordic Naturals Children's DHA is a small, chewable cod liver oil supplement flavored with strawberry essence. Children's DHA is a delicious way for children to supplement their diet with the essential brain nutrient, DHA. Molecularly distilled for purity, Children's DHA contains only naturally existing vitamins A and D.
For children three years and older.
General Nutrient Support
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid found in deep-sea cold water fish. DHA is an essential nutrient for proper brain, nervous system, and visual function and must be obtained through the diet. A healthy balance of DHA is essential to properly care for the brain throughout life, particularly during the early stages of development.
A high concentration of DHA can be found in mother’s breast milk. However, the level is directly related to the amount of omega-3 fatty acids that are consumed in the mother’s diet. Due to refined foods and trendy diets, many individuals have reduced their intake of the dietary sources of omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to lower levels of DHA in breast milk. The impact of low DHA intake on neurological function of adults and children is the subject of ongoing clinical investigations.
Four 250 mg Soft Gels Contain:
EPA: 82 mg
DHA: 125 mg
Other Omega-3s: 45 mg
Vitamin A: 130–300 IU
Vitamin D: 1–4 IU
Vitamin E: 14 IU