Garden of Life RAW Organic Protein Chocolate, 650 Grams Powder
RAW Organic Protein, Chocolate
Beyond Organic Protein Formula
Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life—a certified organic, raw, vegan protein powder.
Featuring 14 raw and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 18 grams, or 35% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.†
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use low fat RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instandly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
• Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
• Excellent source of protein – 18 grams and 35% Daily Value
• Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ A, D, E and K with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
• Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
• Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
• Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
• Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
• Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy and other protein sources
• Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
• Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It’s not only what RAW Protein contains, it’s also about what it doesn’t contain – there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients. It is gluten-free and dairy-free and contains no soy allergens.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Adults mix 1 level scoop in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Not intended for children.