Mushroom Supplements: Can They Help You?
If you think mushrooms are only for topping pizzas, you’d better think again. While other foods may only be rich in one or two vitamins or nutrients, mushrooms check nearly every box. Which boxes specifically? We’re more than happy to tell you.
Even with a rich history of treating a long list of ailments, mushrooms are finally getting the credit they deserve. Due to their increased popularity, you may think science and nutrition have only recently discovered the mighty mushroom in all its varieties, but so much of what we know about mushrooms was first discovered centuries ago. Chinese herbal medicine has long relied on mushrooms in multiple forms, especially teas. If anything, modern medicine is finally confirming what we already knew – that a health routine that includes mushrooms means:
- Stronger immune systems
- Decreased inflammation
- Lower cholesterol
- More antioxidants
- Lower blood sugar
- Increased beta-glucans
The Right Mushroom Supplement Products Contain the Right Blend
Mushrooms are diverse living organisms and each variety has unique properties your body needs. Four of the most powerful are Chaga, Maitake, Shiitake, and Reishi, especially when it comes to strengthening your immune system and keeping you healthy.
If the idea of sourcing each mushroom you need from the grocery store is overwhelming, you’re not alone. Who has time for that? Not us. Even if you could, there would still be the issue of expense and preparation, along with the potential for waste. At the end of the day, it’s just not sustainable.
We lead busy lives with full schedules that can make everything – including our own health and well-being – difficult to manage. Getting excited about the value of adding mushrooms to your diet and daily routine is a step in the right direction, which is why we’ve made it easy and simple.
Best Mushroom Supplements for Your Immune System
The All Health Trends Mushroom Capsules contain the right blend of those four crucial mushrooms – making sure you feel your best and brightest day after day.
- Chaga Mushrooms – When it comes to nutritional density, Chaga is a clear leader. Along with high levels of vitamin B and D, Chaga contains calcium, zinc, potassium, beta-glucans, and amino acids. Frequently referred to as the “King of Medicinal Mushrooms,” Chaga even contains biotin for stronger hair and nails and healthier skin. Combined, these powerhouse nutrients have been shown to fight inflammation and even the stress on your body that accelerates aging.
- Maitake Mushrooms – Whether you’re diabetic, pre-diabetic, or just concerned about keeping your blood sugar stable and under control, Maitake mushrooms are here to help. Due to the beta-glucans they contain – along with minerals like copper and vitamins C, D, and potassium – Maitake mushrooms give your immune system the boost it needs. They even contain polysaccharides that can reduce LDL cholesterol without negatively impacting your HDL cholesterol.
- Shiitake Mushrooms – Hands down the most popular mushroom around the world, Shiitake mushrooms are known for more than a great flavor profile. Just one serving of this fantastic fungus boasts high daily values of vitamin B5, selenium, niacin, and fiber. Studies suggest that many of the bioactive compounds in Shiitake guard against inflammation and may even fight cancer – thanks in large part to their high levels of polysaccharides, sterols, lipids, and terpenoids.
- Reishi Mushrooms – No functional mushroom supplement blend is complete without Reishi. Commonly referred to as the “mushroom of immortality” in traditional Eastern medicine, Reishi mushrooms are a rich source of natural beta-glucans. Those beta-glucans support your immune system naturally by acting as anticarcinogenic agents in your body. On top of that, Reishi mushrooms are often praised for their adaptogenic qualities – lifting your mood and fighting depression.
All Health Trends: The Best Mushroom Blend Product for 2022
At All Health Trends, we believe that good health, longevity, and a strong immune system require an all-natural mushroom supplement. That’s why we chose to include these specially formulated capsules in our all-new brand.
All Health Trends Mushroom Capsules are a powerful blend that includes:
- The nutritional density and vitamin boost of Chaga – perfect for supporting your immune health, fighting the negative effects of aging, and strengthening your hair, skin, and nails
- The beta-glucans, vitamins, and minerals in Maitake – ideal for lowering and maintaining blood sugar levels, boosting your immune system, and reducing LDL cholesterol
- The strength and protection of Shiitake – trusted for centuries for its anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighting properties, along with high levels of selenium, fiber, vitamin B5, and niacin.
- The life-giving benefits of Reishi – our “mushroom of immortality,” complete with adaptogens for combatting depression, natural beta-glucans that support immune system health, and anticarcinogens for longevity
Who Should Take Mushroom Capsules?
Whether you’re already dealing with high cholesterol, a struggling immune system, or blood pressure that you can’t control – or you just want a healthier way to live life to the fullest – the answer is clear: it’s you!
From worries about your blood sugar and bouts of inflammation to depression or a family history of cancer, the symptoms that our Mushroom Capsules treat are many – and that’s a good thing! A weakened immune system negatively affects your day-to-day life and puts you at risk for illness, disease, and hospitalization, but it doesn’t have to.
With our balanced blend of Chaga, Maitake, Shiitake, and Reishi, All Health Trends Mushroom Capsules are perfect for people who:
- Prioritize health, well-being, and longevity
- Are ready to harness to power of ancient Eastern medicine in modern form
- Want an easy, sustainable way to incorporate mushrooms into their health routine
- Understand that immune health is whole-body health
Frequently Asked Questions
Even though mushrooms have been used medicinally for centuries, not everything about them is common knowledge. It’s likely that you have questions about our Mushroom Capsules, especially if mushroom supplementation is new to you. At All Health Trends, every question is welcome. Here are a few of our most common:
What’s the recommended dosage?
The serving size of Mushroom Capsules is one tablet daily. Our bottle provides a two-month supply.
When should I take my Mushroom Capsule?
Taking it with breakfast or lunch is preferable. For people who have trouble swallowing pills, you can even open the capsule and stir the contents into your coffee, tea, or warm water.
Can I take Mushroom Capsules if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
This is a great question. Even though our Mushroom Capsule products are an all-natural organic health supplement, we do recommend making this decision with the informed approval of your physician, midwife, or other trusted healthcare professional.
Are there any other ingredients in All Health Trends Mushroom Capsules I should be aware of?
Yes, there are. In addition to 50 mg of Chaga, Maitake, Shiitake, and Reishi in every dose, our Mushroom Capsules include five other herbs designed to strengthen your immune system – including astragalus extract, echinacea, garlic extract powder, grape seed extract, and bee propolis powder. It’s everything you need and a little extra to keep you feeling your best.
I’m ready to put the power of mushrooms to work for me. How do I order?
You’re prioritizing your health, and that excites us for you! Good news: ordering is simple, and only takes a few seconds. To order your bottle of our powerful Mushroom Capsule Supplements, click here to shop now. Your entire body will thank you – and when you feel better, everything seems just a little easier.