Formulated for optimal absorption, Nordic Naturals Marine Collagen delivers small, hydrolyzed collagen peptides and vitamin C to help stimulate and support collagen-producing cells throughout the body.*
- 4200 mg bioactive collagen peptides
- Type I collagen from sustainable, wild-caught Arctic cod
- For healthy skin*
- Helps stimulate collagen-producing cells throughout the body*
- With natural vitamin C to aid normal collagen formation and provide antioxidant support*
- A rejuvenating addition to warm or cold beverages or smoothies
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Mix 2 teaspoons of marine collagen powder with 5 oz. (150 ml) of water or juice once daily, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. May be added to warm or cold liquids.
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (5 g)
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**
Protein 4 g
Vitamin C (from acerola) 45 mg 50%
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides 4200 mg †
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients hydrolyzed collagen (from wild caught cod), acerola juice concentrate, natural flavor, stevia glycosides, beetroot extract (for color). No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Contains fish (cod), may contain traces of shellfish.