What is Candida?
Scientists estimate that 70 percent of people have Candida colonies in their intestines, mouths or on their skin. In most cases, the organism is commensal; it does not harm people, even though it depends upon them for food. However, colonies of Candida sometimes grow too large, as happens in the case of yeast infections. Vaginal yeast infections are a common and painful problem for a significant percentage of women. The oral form of Candida infection, known as thrush, is a common problem for infants.
What is Global Health Trax ThreeLac?
ThreeLac is a lemon-flavored, nutritional food supplement composed of three live bacteria: Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus subtilis, and Enterococcus faecalis.
Reasons to Take Global Health Trax ThreeLac Candida Probiotic
Did you know that most Americans have yeast overgrowth and aren’t even aware? It’s true.
Millions of people may have yeast overgrowth, regardless of age, sex, or race.
Thousands of people are experiencing great temporary relief with ThreeLac every day around the entire globe! Yeast and fungus overgrowth can be a major contributing factor to health issues or problems. ThreeLac is a naturally lemon-flavored dietary supplement that supports healthy digestive function.
- ThreeLac helps maintain intestinal flora that is essential for efficient digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
- ThreeLac contains three strains of live lactic acid bacteria that may help to temporarily rid the body of overactive yeast and fungi.
- ThreeLac's effectiveness is due to the micro-encapsulation process that gets the live bacteria safely past the acidic environment of the stomach and into the intestines.
- ThreeLac's oxygen-friendly bacteria go to work supporting a healthy intestine.
- ThreeLac's support may be detected as early as the first few days for some but should be noticed within seven to ten days for most people.
- ThreeLac is so easy to use thanks to convenient, portable packets. You'll be amazed and delighted!
- No other product on the market today contains this exclusive formulation.
Same Day Relief Where You Need it Most
ThreeLac may offer temporary relief from typical yeast/fungi symptoms, which may include:
- Recurring irritability
- Extreme food and environmental allergies
- Dry, flaky, or itchy skin,
- Jock itch
- Migraine headaches
- Recurring cystitis/vaginal infections
- Premenstrual tension, and menstrual problems.
The Proper Way to Take this Supplement
Initially, you should only take one packet per day. Empty the packet into your mouth and follow with a few ounces of water. You may prefer to add ThreeLac powder to a few ounces of water, stir, and drink. If additional support is desired, you may build gradually to a higher number of packets for the first 60 days. The amount needed may vary from person to person. ThreeLac may be taken at any time of day, with or without meals. Do not store in an area that will reach above 170 degrees Fahrenheit or in direct sunlight. Freezing or refrigeration is neither recommended nor required. Use individual packets within 24 hours of opening.
Since at least 70% of people have a yeast overgrowth and don't know it! Do You?
You can try this simple free test at home to see if you have a potential problem:
||In the morning, before you have put anything in your mouth, get a clear glass and fill it with water. Work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water after 30 to 45 minutes. If you have a potential problem that ThreeLac may help with, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or "cloudy" saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water. If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after one hour, you probably have normal levels of yeast under control. ThreeLac would then be used to maintain good bowel flora.
While taking ThreeLac, test yourself weekly. Perhaps you'll begin to see your saliva float on top of the water without developing legs or strands sinking to the bottom of the glass. If you're seeing positive results quickly – great. But if you're still seeing "sinking/stranding," don't get concerned or discouraged. Depending on the severity of your yeast overgrowth or fungi, it may take a while to get it under control. It may take up to 5 packets a day to start to support a reduction in yeast colonies.