What Is N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine?
As a dietary supplement, N-acetyl-L-cysteine supports bronchial and respiratory health—it also encourages healthy immune cells. NAC is a chemical precursor to glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress. This includes your delicate neurons.
Support immune health and liver function and protect yourself from oxidative stress with N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine.
- Powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy glutathione levels
- Supports immune, bronchial & respiratory health
- Encourages liver health & function
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica.|
Those who supplement with NAC should drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily in order to prevent cysteine renal stones. Cysteine renal stones are rare but do occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.